Powered By TMO.vn © 2008 - 2021 All Rights Reserved.
|Date:||11/01/2021, 10:28 pm|
|Expired date:||10/02/2021, 10:28 pm|
|City, District:||Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Thanh district|
|Address:||2nd Floor, Pax Sky Building, 26 Ung Van Khiem, War|
HR Intern (Based in HCMC)
- Are you a college student looking for an opportunity to launch your career in human resources with limitless possibilities?
Amanotes is a dynamic and exciting tech startup with a global vision and global business. To support our rapid growth, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, this is your chance to make history!
Our People team is looking for bright college students who are motivated self-starters who have an interest in human resources, people, psychology, or other related disciplines to join our team.
As an intern, you will gain exposure and knowledge about various parts of a human resources organization including compensation, benefits, policy, organization development, and talent development. You’ll also have the opportunity to get a deep understanding of various businesses within Amanotes’ portfolio
What you will do
- Partner closely with our compensation, benefits, and performance specialist and provide operational support on tasks and projects
- Help with data analysis and data-driven projects related to compensation, organization development, or other related areas
- Conduct research and benchmarking exercises
- Support general administration for the broader People Team
- Passionate about people, human resources, and the tech industry
- Currently enrolled in a four-year bachelor undergraduate program with a focus in functional area (HR, economics, social sciences, humanities, or a related field)
- Customer obsessed mindset
- Analytical and quantitative skills; good with data and Excel
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- English fluency
- High sense of confidentiality
- Team player
Will be a plus
- Passionate about music
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, meet tight deadlines, and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Prior Human Resources related work/internship experience
- Social/ development clubs/ organizations experience at university
We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 95+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
|» Contact / Ask poster|